Baron von Skippy on 16 Mar 2003 03:44:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Putting the Grid to good use

On Saturday 15 March 2003 02:28 am, Baron von Skippy wrote:
> B.6.1. TIGGERS

> B.6.2. THUMPERS

> B.6.3. SIMBAS

You have a sick, twisted mind. I like it. :)

-Tigger and Thumper came quickly... it took 20 minutes to assemble an acronym from a source I hadn't already stolen from. My knowledge of children's entertainment isn't what it used to be back when I was a child, apparently. Maybe there should be little ad jingles to go with them...
"The wonderful thing about TIGGERS,
Is TIGGERS are wonderful things.
Their tops are made out of ceramic armors,
Their bottoms are made out anti-explosive platings.
They're rapid-fire, anti-army, mass-destruction fun,
The most wonderful thing about TIGGERS,
Is...
What rhymes with "I'm the only one?"

Or would that just be too weird?-