Orc In A Spacesuit on 15 Mar 2003 06:00:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Some New Moves

From: "David E. Smith" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Fri, 14 Mar 2003, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

> I've begun working on the prop to make races functional

[ and want to revamp the whole movement system ]

If part of the prop is "Orc becomes Grid Minister, and if e resigns or
forfeits, all these rules get rolled back", then what the hell. Otherwise,
it'll be time for another game of Administrative SmackDown!

...dave

Orc becomes GridMin, I have no problem with. And I'm also the so-far do-nothing Statkeeper, and a quote from the rule: "Make all such attributes that are directly and primarily affected by the Stats (such as how far people can run) available to all players and the Administrator, in a straightforward, easy to understand format."
All that any of you will have to be concerned is that I'll say
"These here players can move 3 spaces per nweek, and Wonko, Baron, and Voice, the funky Elves, can move 4, and everyone has to wait an nday between each movement." I'll take care of the rest. But me being GridMin would work just fine as well. By the way, who is GridMin? It's not listed on the Roster, but not all the minstries are. If the current GridMin isn't interested (or is Dave--same thing :p ), I'll do it.

And I've gone though and changed the stuff so it's not quite so complicated anyway. But that's enough for now, let's talk about it when I get the prop out.

--
Orc in a Spacesuit