David E. Smith on 15 Mar 2003 04:40:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Some New Moves

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

> I've begun working on the prop to make races functional

[ and want to revamp the whole movement system ]

If part of the prop is "Orc becomes Grid Minister, and if e resigns or
forfeits, all these rules get rolled back", then what the hell. Otherwise,
it'll be time for another game of Administrative SmackDown!

...dave

(I'll try to get vote counting and such done tomorrow, "work" permitting.
If vote results aren't posted by tomorrow afternoon, they won't be up 'til
Monday evening. It's rare that I get to spend time with the lovely and
elusive Christine, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna sully it by saying,
"honey, I love you, but I just need to borrow your computer for like two
hours to work on that silly Nomic thing".)