Baron von Skippy on 5 Mar 2003 02:13:02 -0000

Re: Oops: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] New Player

Welcome to the game, Sheeba. I give Sheeba a point. And one eighty-seventh of my BNS, rounded up to the nearest multiple of n, minus 76% of the number of points possessed by Sheeba as of this message's posting, where n is one 100th, rounded up, of the serial number of the proposal which originally created Gremlins plus (the number of the nweek in which the words "Each Player may only cast one vote on any given Proposal or Motion" were first removed from rule 20 times the highest revision number ever reached by the original proposal which created the Cursed Sushi of Babel).

I won't tell you how much that is; I'm sure someone will figure it out sooner or later.

-As Minister of Econ, I give Sheeba the aforementioned amount, plus a small donation, taken from Wonko, for eir being a twit. That comes to... all eir BNS. Have fun!-

[[BvS]]