Orc In A Spacesuit on 3 Mar 2003 10:54:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Magic Frames

Somebody (I think 'twas Orc) mentioned finding a website containing a set of blank Magic Card frames. Does anyone know where this could be found, or at least what keywords might help find it?

--
Wonko

I knew it started with M, and was something like Manga, but wasn't quite it. I eventually found it; http://www.manegi.com/ . It's been a few years since I last visited; they used to just have some basic images for frames and for things like tapping and costs symbols. It seems they started making actual products, making up wacky cards, and actually selling them on E-Bay and such. This attracted legal attention; now they seem to have no actual content on-site, but a couple forums that will lead you to some. All I can say is be very wary of cardmaking programs, for all the not-nice things they can carry with them.

You can, however, download a program that comes with images, and just leave the program alone and use your own editing skills to put the images together. You can do that with the zip files from http://icedragn.bappy.com/magic/editor.htm . Or, if you have great trust in your virus scanners, you can try the actual program.

--
Orc in a Spacesuit