bd on 27 Feb 2003 21:41:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Making my tidying proposal a la carte

On Thursday 27 February 2003 10:00 am, Christopher Bartlett wrote:
> Title: Small fixes to Band Width rule
>
> Item:
> 1.  In second sentence, change "never" to "ever" so sentence would read:
> "No player's band width may ever exceed 10."
>
> Item:
> 2.  Change word "proposasl" to "proposal"
>
> Item:
> 3.  Add the following text to first paragraph:
>
> {Any time a new player joins the game, eir band width is set to 5.}

The canonical way to specify a proposal is like this:
I propose:
{{
__Small fixes to Band Width rule__
In *the* second sentence *of rule ###*, change "never" to "ever" so *the*
sentence would read:
{{
No player's band width may ever exceed 10.
}}

[[etc]]
}}

Anyway, what rule were you referring to?

--
bd
There is a great discovery still to be made in Literature: that of