Orc In A Spacesuit on 15 Feb 2003 09:57:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Friday evening)

Spoke the Voice:
It's good to be back... *glances around*... what have you done to this place?

Oooh, lots. Unfortunatly, Music isn't one of them. Yet. This game is nutty enough as it is; I'm primarily working on reducing said nuttiness to a more manageable level. An effort that's constantly confounded by others. One thing that has been a major problem is Glotmorf bribing some corrupt judges, making himself omnipotent, which resulted in a major battle to fix the game that lasted over an nweek and resulted in the nomic fractureing into many parts, or alternate realities or whatever. Unfortunatly the reality where Glotmorf's still in charge was the only one that wasn't arbitrarily ignored. Glotmorf has since stepped down a little, but has taken the position 'Overlord' since, and the efforts of some other players have been, since, on fixing that.

Typed out bd:
Wasn't Orc in a Spacesuit supposed to catalogue important events?
That's what e said e was going to do anyway, IIRC.

Yeah... I've got a few pages written out, but it's far from complete. I believe that having a to-do list that has literally over 30 items on it, just for this game, and having very little time, is gonna make that take a while.

Intoned Glotmorf:
Glotmorf Kicks bd in the Ass (pseudocode). (-5pts bd, +5 pts
Glotmorf)

Thanks, but this was Wonko, not me. Despite how we both go for the throats of the game and each other, we're not quite interchangable.

Interchangeble players... This give me an idea.  Hmm...

Orc in a Spacesuit