David E. Smith on 6 Feb 2003 04:16:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 33 BALLOT

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, bd wrote:

> > Also: Remember to vote for Nomvivor!
>
> If I can, I vote someone else off the island. Every nweek, I repeat the
> previous sentence until the rule describing Nomvivor is repealed or I rescind
> this action.

If I could, I'd Kick you in the Ass for issuing something perilously close
to Pseudocode.

At any rate, if I can be bothered to add a reminder to the bottom of my
ballot-generator script, you can perfectly well be bothered to actually
vote. (Btw, you can't vote this nweek anyway, as you'll be off the island
for a while yet.)

...dave