Baron von Skippy on 2 Feb 2003 21:59:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Admin makes some dough

> Limbo's not a square. It cannot be Bought.

I thought it was (1,1)
-I think bd's right, but there's no reason Limbo should be a square. So make it not.-

> > Should've put it on discuss. This is a definite SHELVE.
>
> I'm going to make Starways work soon; I just need some time...

It shouldn't be posted in -business until it's done.
-Jeez, calm down, bd... other than the bit about him not finishing a sentence, this /is/ done. A Starways is a big Airways. That appears pretty complete to me. If there will be more later, there will be more later, but just because there isn't yet doesn't mean he's not done.-