Wonko on 1 Feb 2003 03:11:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Thursday evening)

Quoth Baron von Skippy,

>> I Petition the Overlord and Council of Elders to create the Shield at a
>> random
>> location on the grid and to cancel the other petition created by this
>> sentence, if any still exist.
>
> -Overlord doesn't exist any more, but I vote YEA on your petition.-

Uh... you can't. Councilmen only get 1 Docket review per nweek, and you
already reviewed your Docket.

Your attempt to petition the council to wriggle out of you 4/5 thing doesn't
work either, as each player can only have one petition in the Docket at a
time.

Your claim that nobody is doing anything about it is invalid, as I already
reproposed my anti-4/5 legislation from last nweek.

BTW, should somebody be in charge of tracking the Docket, so Dave doesn't
have to deal with it? The rule says, "The Council of Elders"; that's kind of
vague...

--
Wonko