David E. Smith on 29 Jan 2003 00:51:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 32 RESULTS / Daily Recognizer (Monday evening)

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Baron von Skippy wrote:

> -Actually, according to the Ministries rule: "A player who is made a
> Minister through direct action of a proposal retains that Ministry until e
> resigns or is ousted from office through a vote of Non-Confidence." I became
> Minister of Gnomes in the original MoG proposal.-

Bah. You're right. That also means that Glotmorf's last re-election never
happened. :-)

> -Yeah... I meant 1303. Damn, oh well... I can't cast my extra vote here - I
> can only cast it on my own proposals. And, as my extra vote would cause 1301
> to pass... um. How does this work out?-

Do you mean 'your extra vote would cause 1303 to pass'? Those numbers are
downright confusing. :-)

At any rate, I'm ruling that since you said the extra vote was for 1301,
which wasn't a legal target for that vote, that your extra vote was
wasted.

...dave