Baron von Skippy on 23 Jan 2003 21:02:00 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Total randomness

Finally, I gotta do uin. I wasn't here when he was around, but I've seen enough of the archives.

Uniquely Identifying Names         4
Creature -- Legendary B Nomic Player
3: Choose any ability on any permanant. All permanants with that ability lose it as long as UIN remains in play. Another random player may do the same, but may not choose this ability. Any player may pay 3 life to counter this ability.
-It's disgusting how close that is to what I came up with... more on that when I've got the card in front of me.-

-Here e is, then. I guess it's not as close as I thought, but still pretty close.

Uin     4UB
Creature

Uin's creature type is uniquely identified.
4, Tap: Target creature or enchantment loses an ability.-