Baron von Skippy on 22 Jan 2003 03:16:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Total randomness

> Dave the Admin

I think I'd best be represented by pasting my picture onto the "Unglued"
card, "Ultimate Nightmare of WotC Customer Service." :-)

(In all seriousness, when you get the cards prepared, lemme know. I might
add an appropriate link to the B Nomic site.)

...dave

-Well, here's what I've got... this would be a useful thing to use against a B Nomic Player deck, not in a deck like that, maybe. Here it is:

Dave the Admin           2WUBRG
Summon Legendary B Nomic Admin
When Dave the Admin comes into play, put 12 sanity counters on em. If any B Nomic Player creature ability is used, remove one sanity counter from Dave the Admin. If at any time there are no sanity counters on Dave the Admin, all B Nomic Players are destroyed and may not be regenerated this turn. 4: Target B Nomic player uses an ability of your choice on a target of your choice, if a target is needed.
4: Counter target B Nomic player ability.

Anyone else want to know how I've mistreated their name?-