Baron von Skippy on 19 Jan 2003 21:03:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Baron's Big Block 'O B Nomic B-Actions

> Okay, Barney is getting to be an annoyance. I merge the Ford Prefect Gnome > I've been carrying for a while with my Speeder, hop in my brand spanking new
> IID speeder, and warp to (12,10).
>
> Assuming I got to (12,10), I pick up the PGGB Gnome and squeeze it.

How did a PGGB Gnome get on the Grid?

It couldn't have gotten there from the Gnome Factory unless somebody already
had one, which nobody did... It couldn't have gotten there from vSOI, as
vSOI only gives out Gnomes on the menu... It couldn't have gotten there via
someone mixing it, because nobody did... It couldn't have gotten there any
other way because there aren't any other ways, AFAIK, to create PGGB
Gnomes...

How could it possibly be there?

--
Wonko

-Um... *looks around nervously* *hides Gnome* *waves hand Jedi-fashion in front of Wonko* This isn't the PGGB Gnome you're looking for...-

[[BvS]]