Baron von Skippy on 6 Jan 2003 22:21:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 30 BALLOT

Well, there ya have it...assuming the Baron's willing
to resign from eir Underlord post, that means the vote
on Rob's proposal is essentially an election between
incumbent me and vice-incumbent bd.
-Hold on a tic. I'm not losing the Underlord title. I'm just not going to run for Overlord, and if I get it, I'll hand it over as an Overlord action.-

Actually, I have other objections to it as well...for
one thing, I think it needs its chutzpah just to
ensure that a petition can actually be implemented.
So it's not all just about me.  Glotmorf Rules! was
all about me.  I'm over myself now.  I think.

-- Glotmorf