Baron von Skippy on 30 Dec 2002 03:02:00 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Re: NWEEK 29 BALLOT

>>Proposal 1275/1: Have you considered being a Plotting Radical?
>>                  (Baron von Skippy)
>>Shelve.  Do away with the extra vote.
>
>-You do realize that both of the other Philosophies get extra votes? In
>fact, there's no other reason for me to propose this. I would think the
>whole setup for Speeders should have given folks a fair idea of what kind
>of
>person the Baron is...-

The other philosophies get a specific extra vote for a specific purpose with specific requirements. It's not as much of a free vote. That's my attempt at rationalizing the objection. I myself voted Shelve to make sure it didn't fail outright.

May I suggest making the mandate more restrictive? How about, you get an extra vote on a proposal other than your own if you abstain or don't vote on one proposal of your own? And, yes, you'd have to make a proposal that you would then not vote on.

						Glotmorf

-I don't make enough props as is... how about you get an extra vote on a proposal other than your own that agrees with your first vote on that proposal provided you do not abstain on any other proposals on the ballot?-

[[BvS]]

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_virusprotection_3mf