Baron von Skippy on 21 Dec 2002 02:49:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Customizing

On the NAFTA/NATO/Internomic idea: I like the idea of interacting with other nomics, but it seems to me like it's being overdone. Rather than get this whole big structure set up, I would rather we talk to a few other nomics, see how they are set up, and design a single, streamlined system without all the overhead. Of course, leave it open for others to join.

-I hope people agree - this is looking to be harder than I thought. We could steal a whole bunch of rules from InterNomic if we wanted too, slightly modified, of course. Anyway, contacting other Nomics is the Ambassador's job. E, as yet, has not done so. This isn't good.-

[[BvS]]

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf