Wonko on 13 Dec 2002 23:54:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Foreign Affairs

Quoth Glotmorf,

> On 12/12/02 at 6:52 PM Wonko wrote:
>
>> Just out of curiosity, is anything happening with the Ministry of Foreign
>> Affairs? We haven't had a report for quite some time...
>
> Obviously, thanks to r18 and all those "there exists"s, nothing exists outside
> the game.  Which would explain all those late-hour harangings...

Ah. That explains what happened to my house...

Well, I know of at least three (possibly four, maybe even five, but only
three for sure) Nomics which I suppose must not exist now, but which would
be, in a hypothetical situation where they did exist, currently active.

It could be interesting to start some sort of polynomic interaction... It
wouldn't have to be a full-fledged InterNomic all over again, just some
simple interaction laws... Does this sound interesting to anyone?

--
Wonko