Glotmorf on 13 Dec 2002 12:25:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Re: NWEEK 28 BALLOT

On 12/13/02 at 4:42 AM Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

>>From: Adam Hill <adamahill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> >Proposal 1256/0: ...Or Would You Rather Be a Cogno-Intellectual?
>> >                 (Glotmorf)
>>Yes.
>
>> >Proposal 1261/0: ...Or Would You Rather Be a Benevolent Activist?
>> >                 (Orc In a Spacesuit)
>>Shelve.  (I like it, but take out the extra yes vote.)
>
>What the bloody hell?  The things are nearly identical!

The difference is, p1261 advocates letting a player have two yes votes, thus giving em more power to instigate change, whereas p1256 lets a player have two no votes, thus giving em more power to prevent change.  M. Hill apparently believes it is more important to prevent change than to permit it.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower