Glotmorf on 4 Dec 2002 18:26:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] R1219 change

On 12/4/02 at 11:29 AM Rob Speer wrote:

>[[Again, the blind faith in Chutzpah. But moreover, this is Nomic, where
>as long as the game is still playable no rule is immutable. If you
>intend to fix your rule so that this doesn't work, I suggest you do it
>hypothetically on spoon-discuss so I can respond with the hypothetical
>change to the proposal.]]

It's not blind faith.  It's comprehensive faith.  Just because I've got a bear trap in the foyer doesn't mean I don't lock the front door.

As for using spoon-discuss...if you can spot it, I probably have to deal with it anyway.  I'd forgotten I had to explicitly take precedence.  I just assumed there'd be automatic conflict.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower