Orc In A Spacesuit on 2 Dec 2002 09:51:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 27 RESULTS

From: "David E. Smith" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

(Orc is encouraged to double check my HTML-ization of eir table.)

So checked.

Proposal 1214/0 (Races) (Orc In a Spacesuit):

Measure is Vetoed by the Administrator. If people don't start creating
Ministries to go with their massive complex rules, or SOME means of
keeping me from having to deal with their many silly numbers, I *will*
find a way to put my "Admin can KILL any rule" veto clause back in. I
don't want to have to do this... Ministry, less-formal agreement to juggle the numbers, or PHP code are all acceptable.

Will do.  I'll include such a ministry in a revision.

Random aside: Um, Orc, you do realize this is Nomic, right? Not MERP or EQ or Warcraft? What's with the fascination with lots and lots of things with lots and lots of numbers?

MERP: I had to look that up.
EQ: Never played it, probably never will.
Warcraft: Warcraft is not nearly as complicated as what I'm making here >D
Facination: Well, I never woulda thought of this stuff except for the fact we have the Grid and all this other 'physical' stuff. Oh, and those two examples you chose aside, I am an avid RP'er.

Contrary vote counts (1pt per):
Athena: 11 votes
Glotmorf: 2 votes
Baron von Skippy: 2 votes