Glotmorf on 29 Nov 2002 05:22:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] p1234

Regarding the Rewind proposal...Rule 204 prevents this sort of proposal, and with good reason: the implementation of it would wipe out all proposals made after it and all proposal changes made after CFI 1205 was decided.  It would also wipe out all votes cast before it, so we'd have to hold the voting period again with half the ballot.  And I don't know how accurate the roster was at the time CFI 1205 was decided, so it'd be hard to roll back to exactly that point...and somehow I suspect Dave doesn't want to roll forward from the beginning.

This is more damage than I'm likely to do, I assure you.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower