Glotmorf on 29 Nov 2002 04:26:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] p1216

Regarding the Let's Get Them Working Right proposal...I think societies are working right as they are.  I'm happy with the current version of r578; it's short and to the point, and it lets my societies operate the way I'd like them to.  Especially since I can do dues and raw materials.  Rather than yet another total rewrite, especially one nearly identical to one that was just overwritten, I'd much sooner see one that refines the status quo.  If such is even necessary.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower