Glotmorf on 27 Nov 2002 09:49:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Time for some surrealness...

On 11/26/02 at 12:40 PM Baron von Skippy wrote:

>[[BvS]]
>

>> >I don't expect Glotmorf to let too much of this through, but with me and
>> >bd
>> >both uberpowers-enabled...
>> >
>> >bd, by the power vested in me yadda yadda, I use the Wand of Poor Taste
>>on
>> >you. Your socks do not match your shirt.
>>
>>By the power vested in me, I hereby designate a Calvinball arena at an
>>undisclosed location that is somewhere not on the public forum of this
>>game.  I mandate that any Calvinball activities by players of this game
>be
>>conducted there.
>>
>>Let me know when y'all discover the location, and I'll come and watch.
>>
>>						Glotmorf
>>
>-How's spoon-discuss, then?-

Based on the reaction to bd's thousand CFIs, I'd say Calvinball on spoon-discuss would be considered an act of Unbridled Hostility(tm): you'd be spamming people.  True, spoon-discuss isn't a public forum, but it's highly encouraged that everyone subscribe to it...so you *know* you'd be spamming people and would therefore have no excuse.

So unless you want to grab your ankles for a cluster-kick, I'd suggest no Calvinball on spoon-discuss either.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower