Joel Uckelman on 27 Nov 2002 04:51:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] And I didn't think of this sooner because...?

Thus spake "Glotmorf":
> On 11/26/02 at 2:50 PM bd wrote:
>
> >On Monday 25 November 2002 05:45 pm, Donald Whytock wrote the same stuff
> >as
> >Glotmorf. Would you please test your hivemind system before trying it on
> >yourself?
>
> Tell it to Joel.  When I sent the post the first time from my=
>  general-purpose ID, I got a response back that said since the sending ID=
>  wasn't a subscriber the post would be held for approval.  So I re-posted=
>  from Glotmorf, to be sure.  Then the originals went through anyway. :P

That's because I approved them. I think one way around this would be to
subscribe yourself to the list with your other address, but then disable
delivery to that address. That way, Mailman will accept your posts but you
won't get doubles.

--
J.