Glotmorf on 22 Nov 2002 04:37:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Official acts #1

On 11/21/02 at 10:29 PM Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

>>From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>>Rules!,
>>>
>>>You forget that BvS was not a valid Judge.  The Admin should rectify this
>>>shortly... or longly, depending on how many emails we stuff his inbox
>>>with.
>>>By the way, BvS, what do you mean Wonko is not a valid Judge?  If you are
>>>going by the roster, it's currently out of date.  You are the only
>>>Misbehaving Judge right now.
>>>
>>>Bah.  I think that whoever the judge is, with me, glot, bd, and bvs out,
>>>we
>>>may yet have some sanity.
>>
>>Why would I be out?
>>
>>						Glotmorf
>
>Cause you made the prop.  You can't judge your own props.

It's a CFI, not a prop.  Aside from that, there's nothing in the Upper House rule that says I can't judge on the appeal of my own CFI.  In fact, I've done it before. :)

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower