Orc In A Spacesuit on 22 Nov 2002 02:37:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Orc starts proposing

On an unrelated note: I rule YES on 1205/1.
--
bd

-Y'mean TRUE, don't you? I see Glotmorf convinced you too...-

[[BvS]]

I actually laughed out loud at this. Baron, may I humbly suggest you read ahead before you start replying? I'll be staying on for a few more minutes just to see the rest of your reactions.

(And copy/pasting replies into one email when you have a lot is more easily done that way too.)

Respectfully,
Orc In A Spacesuit