Wonko on 22 Nov 2002 00:32:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Hey, Orc

Quoth Orc In A Spacesuit,

>> From: bd <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Do you think our justice system could do with some modifications? :)
>> It was actually sheer luck that Glotmorf went on IRC and struck a deal. I
>> would've voted FALSE otherwize.
>>
>> Oh, and on a completely unrelated note, do you have a webcam?
>
> Yes, perhaps with an additional layer of appeal.  I'm thinking along the
> lines of Imperial here.  And to keep Dave in check, maybe make a
> declaration by  3/4 of the Off Leave Players (and 1/2 all Players) nullify
> his judgement.

What if we just went full imperial - keep the voting, CFI, etc. stuff as it
is, but give Dave the power to do anything to the gamestate? So, for
example, if someone finds a dubious loophole that lets em win, Dave could
just say, "No, that doesn't happen." Then, if we players thought it was a
valid loophole, we could just propose to give the perpetrator a win.

--
Wonko