Wonko on 21 Nov 2002 22:48:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Change to Glotmorf Rules!

Quoth bd,

> On Thursday 21 November 2002 04:54 pm, Wonko wrote:
>> Quoth Glotmorf,
>>
>>> Should CFI 1205 be judged TRUE and Glotmorf Rules! is implemented, I
>>> change it as follows:
>>>
>>> {{ _Glotmorf Rules!_
>>> }}
>>
>> It's kind of funny... even with the CFI ruled in your favor, you STILL
>> can't do this, again by rule 2.
>
> "the player who entered the game as Glotmorf"
>
> That seems fairly explicit. Now, "Glotmorf" is illegal, but "the player
> Glotmorf" is OK, and "the player who entered the game as Glotmorf" is even
> better.

I don't see, "the player who entered the game as Glotmorf" in any rules or
CFIs. If you're referring to the text Glotmorf attempted to put into eir
rule, well, e doesn't have the power to put that in the ruleset.

I still don't see the logic behind Glotmorf's claim that e could do all this
in the first place. There are dozens of places where the rules prohibit it;
why is it suddenly legal?

--
Wonko