Orc In A Spacesuit on 21 Nov 2002 03:33:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Orc starts proposing

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
BvS and Glotmorf: If BvS can't find the emails, I'll resend him my, Rob's, and McGee's analysis too.

-A note for the future, just because: If I'm selected as a judge, and to prove your case, you send me more than about 2 pages' worth of e-mails I skimmed in the first place, I'll probably skim them again. Just rephrase quickly: "Glotmorf claimed that he could make a rule giving himself a lot of power, but Rule X says he can't," and I'll go read Rule bloody X... I like mayhem too much to worry whether my judgement damages the stability of the Game.-

The only reason that there is more than 2 pages worth is that Glotmorf insisted on having so many points, almost each of which needed a counter. And you didn't need to skim it all; just read the beginning of any of the emails and that's enough. I do hope that bd takes eir responsibility a little more seriously.

Respectfully,
Orc In A Spacesuit