Baron von Skippy on 19 Nov 2002 19:24:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Speaking of which...

> I mean, at the moment Mentors do
> absolutely nothing and get a meager 5 points, which, considering all they
> did was put themselves into the Pool, is pretty fair, but not exactly
> exciting.-

I put myself in the Mentor Pool.

Dave, I have repeatedly tried putting myself in the mentor pool. I first did that about 3 nweeks ago. Please update the roster accordingly.

By the way, BvS, you are already in the Mentor Pool. I think that you announced joining it shortly after I did a while back.

-I was just about to do that, too. Cool, that's about 45 seconds saved.-

[[BvS]]