Orc In A Spacesuit on 19 Nov 2002 03:32:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Scam of the Week

From: Rob Speer <rspeer@xxxxxxx>
As soon as nweek 27 begins, I take these actions:
1. I borrow 100 points from the Gremlin Fund. [[   100 /    0 ]]
2. I trade 100 points for 1100 BNS.           [[     0 / 1100 ]]

You do realize, of course, that this won't work if either Wonko's Unit 'Fixing' doesn't pass, or my 'No Fixed Exchange Rates' prop does pass?

I assume that you do, but you want to get a jump on everyone.

Just letting everyone know (that didn't already) that this is not yet a sure thing.

Hmm. At least when I have plans that are for personal purposes, and reflect that in voting, I tell the truth. Oh well, deception's part of the game. Just not part I participate in.

Respectfully,
Orc In A Spacesuit