Orc In A Spacesuit on 17 Nov 2002 01:46:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 26 BALLOT

Proposal 1185/0: Number Guessing (Athena)
SHELVE.  Fix it.

Proposal 1187/0: Only When You're There (Wonko)
SHELVE.  Make Luigi be able to collect (goons or something)

Proposal 1188/0: Rewiring the Justice System (Wonko)
ABSTAIN.  I don't see any problems, but haven't thouroughly checked.

Proposal 1189/1: Society fixes (Orc In a Spacesuit)
YES

Proposal 1190/0: If it ain't broke...Well, it's broke now... (Unauthored)
NO

Proposal 1191/0: You wanna lurk? Here ya go. (Orc In a Spacesuit)
YES.  An alternative to more complicated societies.

Proposal 1192/0: Giving Societies Their Dues (Glotmorf)
NO. It lets players get rid of things that they shouldn't be able to get rid of.

Proposal 1193/0: You know you want to (Wonko)
NO, I don't.

Proposal 1194/2: Yeah, I F---ed Up (The Administrator)
YES

Proposal 1195/1: Unit fixing (Wonko)
ABSTAIN. I would vote yes, but it makes BNS be an extension of points. But I don't vote no either, because I have a prop later that addresses that.

Proposal 1196/0: Gnomes and Gremlins -> Throwable (Wonko)
YES. Lots of streamlining. That's good. Although the GremBall rule is going...

Proposal 1197/2: The Bigger They Are, The Mucher They Cost (Glotmorf)
NO. They will force players to do a lot of hoopala with societies, and make it hard or impossible to make some proposals.

Proposal 1198/1: More Raw Materials (Orc In a Spacesuit)
YES.  I think I fixed all the problems.  And it enables WBE and Mining.

Proposal 1199/0: Automation (Orc In a Spacesuit)
YES. I think Dave is the only one who would have a problem with this, and he can veto.

Proposal 1200/0: Miscellaneous Fixes (Wonko)
NO. I wish this were a la carte; I like the first part. The second part could lead to all sorts of problems. The third would disable part of lurking, but that's no great loss, and can be fixed.

Proposal 1201/0: No Price Control (Orc In a Spacesuit)
YES.  I prefer a free market.

Proposal 1202/1: Get Rid of 'em Already! (Wonko)
YES.  By the way, you can use 'them' here.

Proposal 1203/2: Patching Up Societies (Wonko)
NO.  Societies could use patching, but this causes just as many problems.

Proposal 1204/0: Sanity is bad. (bd)
NO. Sanity is good. The best way to store it is seperate it from everything else, and have it in a seperate, protected corner of your head, and have it observe all the insanity from afar, sometimes acting like a little voice, like your conscience. Oh, and I don't like the idea of being randomly ejected from the game. Although it does bring funny images to mind. Someone's walking along on a plain, then suddenly is launched into the sky...

Orc In A Spacesuit