Orc In A Spacesuit on 12 Nov 2002 20:06:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] more resources

Orc In A Spacesuit
is so preoccupied he can't even remember to alter his signature.

From: "Orc In A Spacesuit" <orcinaspacesuit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [spoon-discuss] more resources
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:00:40 -0600

Well, I think I mentioned this once before, but what do you guys think about chunking the old resources/raw materials/units system, and creating a new one with catagories:

Resource__Get it from
Wood_____Big Sticks, Kindling...
Stone_____Big Rocks, Mining....
Metal_____Mining, Athames, Big Lumps...
Oil_______Mining(rarely), Balls of Wax...
Fiber/Cloth_Towels, Worthless Stocks...

Darn wierd spacing. Maybe that's more readable for some of you. And by the way, that list of sources is far from complete, I just wanted to get this idea out here.