Baron von Skippy on 11 Nov 2002 20:57:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 25 BALLOT

> Proposal 1172/0: I shall call him... "Mini-Me." (Baron von Skippy)

No. You explained this to me in a private conversation, and I STILL don't
think I understand it.

-Gremlins. Based on players who have been around for 5+ nweeks (so they've got an identity of sorts going). Attributes of the Gremlins based on what the player does. For example, your Gremlin (which I think I have... or maybe you have mine... eh, I've got better things to do than read my own proposals...) could, in any nweek that it's active and you've done something, declare an SOE and count toward the one-half needed. Actually, that might be better for uin's Gremlin, but, as you may have noticed, e isn't around to have a Gremlin. Sad that Voice left. I thought "The The Voice Gremlin" was a great name...-

[[BvS]]