Orc In A Spacesuit on 4 Nov 2002 21:12:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Refresh voting results

From: "David E. Smith" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
There were three or four votes for Wonko's refresh prop, and none for
anyone else's. So, I guess complexity wins again.

I'll try to get it implemented tonight or tomorrow.

...dave

--
David E. Smith <*> dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com]
To ensure data integrity and privacy, this email was encrypted with

It's good to know we're worth it. :) I guess my vote came in late; I was too busy with a 3-day roleplaying and video game session to be bothered with finding a computer between rounds of Smash Melee, naps, VTES, snacks, Star Wars roleplaying, and all the rest we did. }D

Orc In A Spacesuit
15-year old Force-Sensitive petty thief and pickpocket.