David E. Smith on 1 Nov 2002 23:35:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Refresh Votes

On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, bd wrote:

> We never agreed on the public forum and administrator.

The last two SOEs were pretty much "we've already got those, any
objections? no? good."

If you really really insist, I can roll The Pause back to zero, and we can
have two days of discussion and debate about that, but in all honesty
that'll probably just get the rest of the players really pissed at you.

...dave