Wonko on 29 Oct 2002 02:01:12 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] a refresh prop

Quoth Orc In A Spacesuit,

>> From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> Here's a refresh prop.  I used Wonko's as a guide, but I updated it and
>>> removed the reset.  Just cause the Grid's been turned into a warzone
>>> doesn't mean we can't continue playing in that warzone.
>>>
>>> I'm sure not everyone's going to like every detail, but email me your
>>> complaints and I'll see what I can do.
>>>
>>> {{
>>> - Vote Fix -
>>> Change the first paragragh of Rule 15 to:
>>> "Players may vote.  Other entities may vote only as explictly permitted by
>>> the rules.  Each Player and other voting entity gets one vote by default,
>>> and may gain others as explictly stated by the rules."
>>>
>>> BvS got at most one point for voting per proposal, in accordance with the
>>> rules.
>> -Hey, I've got a complaint here... I won. It's been recognized, CFIed,
>> judged, and it happened. Nowhere in the rules does it say that I can't get
>> more than one point per proposal I vote against. So a) bugger off, b) the
>> rules don't support your proposal, and c) bugger off.-
>
> a) I already said I'd remove it, b)Lord Gregarian Judged that you didn't win
> c)It was meant to be confirmation, not a proclamtion.

On part B: I don't see that happening anywhere... If e did, it wasn't on a
public forum...

Ah, I see it now. It was, in fact a message to Spoon-Discuss. It also ruled
the CFI in question False, as in, BvS DID win.

Why do you think e didn't?

--
Wonko