Orc In A Spacesuit on 27 Oct 2002 07:33:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] sheesh!

From: "David E. Smith" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I leave town for ONE DAY and come back to something like 150 new mails.
Granted, most of 'em are for -discuss, but I still foolishly sort all
Nomic mail into the same folder.

I'm afraid a bunch of that is Glotmorf and I talking about Societies.

speaking of ONE DAY: a ONE DAY Writ of Delay is issued,

Does this count before the voting period starts, so people can still edit and make props?

in, and try to whip up something for the D&D group.

Ok, especially since I was working on my own roleplaying game when I got this, my curiosity is piqued. What's going on?

Don't forget, folks in the US to whom this applies, to fix your clocks for
Daylight Savings Time.

Heh... My comp popped up the message a little while ago. It was a nice suprise. Set my alarm clock just now, too.

Orc In A Spacesuit