Orc In A Spacesuit on 26 Oct 2002 06:29:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Proposal -- LOGAS addition

From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
{{ _If It Ain't Real, Don't Wave It_

Add to the LOGAS the following:

. Mentioning a nonexistent proposal on an Administrator-recognized forum

}}

Ok, I get it, I've been overdoing it. But just as you claim Societies is your baby, that prop is my baby. I've been working on it since before I was a player.

Actual rebuttal: this could do away with some legitamate activities, such as people putting comment text in proposed rules referring to suggestions for future props.

Orc In A Spacesuit
is sorry