Baron von Skippy on 26 Oct 2002 01:04:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] [INH] INH Update

The Pending Ordinances are posted. My feelings on the new ones:

All your base...
Nice try, Baron, but Ordinances can't change the gamestate. And even if
they could, the charter decrees that nonsensical rules don't apply, so if
you make it so that "All your base..." now means, "All non-us members' BNS, points, carryable objects, and control of votes are belong to bd, BvS, Orc,
and Wonko", it still doesn't work, 'cuz it doesn't make sense.

It was I who made the Ordinance "All Your Base Are Belong To Us". And I didn't mean anything by it; it was in the same spirit as your Fnord rule.

-Yes, so I tried to give it meaning. *shrug* That it didn't work doesn't bother me. It's easier that way- we don't have to figure out exactly what it means that four of us own everyone else's points, BNS, etc. when I didn't say whether to divide them up or what.-