bd on 24 Oct 2002 18:57:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] New player

On Wednesday 23 October 2002 09:51 pm, Adam Hill wrote:
> Cheers and such!
>
> Pursuant to Rule 26/2, and with your kind permission, I wish to become a
> player.
>
> Thanks much,
> Streamxsonic

Hold it! You have to *explicitly* state your name. You have to *explicitly*
state a lot here. And you optionally can state your gender, but there's no
going back to a no-gender state.
--
bd
Nothing in progression can rest on its original plan.  We may as well think of