Orc In A Spacesuit on 23 Oct 2002 09:59:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] dad blamd tea

Bah, screw my fancy flowchart. My argument boils down to this on those CFI's:

The CFI's just state identical forms, which seems kinda fuzzy to me, but in the context of the other rules, the Cups seem to be containers, not measuremnts (like shots and glasses). But that alone doesn't cause the problem we have with the game.

The problem stems from the fact that this Coffee or Tea is not given a location, and therefore does not have one. Nor is it created or moved to the possession of anyone; nothing specifies that it gets dispensed anywhere or in anyone's possession. This is very similar to many other rules; just because something is created doesn't mean it's in the possession of anyone.

How do I hold all this together? Why doesn't the coffee/tea got anywhere (whether or not it's cups)?

Rule 152/0 __State Changes__
Changes to the state of the game may only be made via a Proposal or via an Action which is permitted by the Rules.

Orc In A Spacesuit
really hopes we can settle themess.