Orc In A Spacesuit on 23 Oct 2002 03:04:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Releasing the Trap

From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 10/22/02 at 9:42 PM Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

>Thank you, Wonko.  Oh, how would you like the WBE to be represented in my
>big Societies proposal? You the leader, Glotmorf the leader, or some sort
>of joint leadership?

To represent WBE in your prop as being led by anyone but me would be in violation of both the CFI judgment and the hypothetical result of Wonko's most recently attempted action. I resent the idea that you would try to take my society away from me.

						Glotmorf

I don't have to. I can take the Society WBE, turn it into a Corporation, give it an owner, and give it a Mission Statement. All that is required is that the society WBE exists, and it doesn't matter what the charter is.

As for your latest point-by-point critique of the Societies prop as a whole, a lot of that deals with fixes I need to make. It works in my head, but not in writing. I need to remake it, and ask your opinion of the new one. Plus, I was just too in need of sleep when I read it to make full sense of it.

I'll get back to.  Thanks for your input, and I hope you keep an open mind.

[[Orc begins rambling in 5, 4, 3...]]
Although no one has asked, here's why I made this prop, instead of putting it in the uber: This actually changes how part of the game is intended to work (I would just say work, but does it really?). The is intended to just take what everyone intended in all the rules, and make it work lots better. I put the Societies prop seperate because someone may like societies how they are, and prefer something that just fixes the few propblems we have to mine, which fixes the problems AND tries to enhance the game.

Orc In A Spacesuit
stops rambling