Orc In A Spacesuit on 20 Oct 2002 04:40:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Saturday night)

From: "David E. Smith" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
BvS' Hangover Of The Ages finally goes away, leaving em with "merely" a
BAC of 16 or so.

E therefore should've voted randomly, on 17 random props, which may have messed with him voting 2000 times.

Oh yeah, BvS won. (I haven't done the reset yet, in case someone comes up with grounds to challenge eir Win.)

I stated 2 ways to challenge already (drunkedness screwing it up, and Dave vetoing). Anyone else have ideas?

Orc In A Spacesuit
Curator of the Gallery of BNomic
Master of OrcTech
Secret Mookie (Whee!)