Orc In A Spacesuit on 16 Oct 2002 22:57:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Clock is OFF

From: "David E. Smith" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The clock will stay OFF until I'm able to figure out what's up with the
Web server eating large chunks of input.

...dave

I have 76 MB of free space on a fast, reliable, university-owened server, and I can free up more. I would have no problem with moving the site over there, should there be extended problems.

On another note, any chance you could get the voting results out while we wait? Or do you need the server for the scripts to do that?

Orc In A Spacesuit