Baron von Skippy on 15 Oct 2002 02:05:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Infinite Improbability Drive

>> >-Well, I'm not selling or publishing, I'm only proposing, and I don't
>> >think
>> >any copyright laws prohibit that.-
>>
>>Yeah, but if it passes and you get points from it, you're profiting from
>>it.  So you'll have to give all the points you earn from it to the
>Gremlin
>>Fund or...make sure it doesn't pass. :)
>>
>>						Glotmorf
>>
>-I credited the guy already... leave me alone. I am not sabotaging my
>proposal so that I'm not stealing 3d6 points from the estate of Douglas
>Adams.-

*sigh* It's times like this that I almost miss uin. You know damn well that by now e'd've already changed eir name to "the estate of Douglas Adams" and started work on the CFI...

-Yeah... except you can't CFI RL laws. So the CFI would just be a waste of time. I don't personally miss that aspect of uin...-

                                                  [[BvS]]