Baron von Skippy on 10 Oct 2002 13:26:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Wednesday Nite)

Glotmorf strip-mines (6,3). This has the (possibly-unintended) consequence
of nuking Wonko's 40 airspeeders, and yields 35 Resource Units to
Glotmorf. That square is now Gravel.
-[[I'll assume you haven't gotten to Wonko and I mining stuff, as opposed to ignoring it.]]-

BvS leaps onto the Grid (and, possibly, into the path of Barney).
-[[Hardly matters. My Speeder is in Limbo.]]-

(Random aside: If the Gnomes Minister would be so kind as to include in
eir recognitions how many points players have spent for their transactions
when they're recognized, that'd be swell and peachy-keen.)
-[[Will do, o administrative one.]]-

Glotmorf and BvS each receive 5 points for leading their mentees through
two nweeks without disastrous incident. bd does not, as Mithrandir has
left the game.
-[[Well, I wouldn't say that the last two nweeks have been without disasterous incident. Or that I did any leading. I like the points, though.]] I convertsh those pointsh to BNS and rejoin the Mentor Pool.-

                                                  [[BvS]]