Glotmorf on 6 Oct 2002 02:22:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] about society fixing

On 10/5/02 at 2:07 PM Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

>Ok, I need to make a decision.  I need to decide how much I am going to
>affect societies in my uber prop, and how much brokeness I'm going to
>leave
>to be fixed later.  The only reason I am considering leaving societies
>somewhat alone is that some people might not like things like House Grem
>or
>Club Wonko going away/being fixed/whatever.
>
>My question is this: will the fact that exploits currently in societies
>(including some that you personally like) would be fixed affect how you
>would vote for my uber-prop, and if so, how?

Well, son, first we'd have to work out exactly what your definition of "fixed" is.  At the moment I'm kinda okay with how societies are, so your definition of "fixed" may well translate into "modified in a way that Glotmorf won't like".

Hell, I don't even know what your definition of "brokenness" is.  Why don't we start there?

						Glotmorf