Orc In A Spacesuit on 6 Oct 2002 01:56:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Elves

From: Wonko <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Oh. Well, Imps would work... although they're kind of grungy, somehow...
Goblins maybe? Although that would be a lot of stuff starting with G...
Wonko

Hmm. I would like Goblins to be a race too, actually. As well as anything else equal to or bigger than a hobbit. If there can be a lot of something in just one square, I'd expect it to be kind of small. And imps are small, fight, and are usually directed by some greater evil. Seems like exactly what you are trying to do here. :)

Orc In A Spacesuit
is about to be very mischievious.